Wednesday, December 30, 2009

NEWSPAPERS

I am a news junkie. I love to read the newspaper. And the internet has made it just wonderful. Every morning, I read CNN, Fox News, MsNBC and the Drudge Report first. Then I mosey on to the Seattle Times, East Valley Tribune and the Arizona Republic.

I have to keep current with the children, and we would start with the ones that moved south in Arizona, so also read Yuma Sun.

And for those that moved north, to Utah, Cedar City Spectrum and since they are in a small town, they also have a county paper that comes out once a week, the Cedar City (Iron County) Review, and for the big news, it is the Deseret News out of Salt Lake City.

Those that moved east to Woodbridge VA, have the Potomac News, the Manassas Journal Messenger and of course the Washington Times and the Post in Washington DC. They also get lots of coverage with the national papers.

Then comes the weekends. I love to read the New York Times. They have the best book section and also love their style section with the wedding and celebrations. Each one is a novel unto itself. And I can’t leave out the UK Times. They have a unique perspective on world events.

And when you are bored silly, can always read the celebrity news site and feel so happy to not be famous and followed.

2 comments:

  1. haha! Mom, I love to read your blog! It is funny and witty and cute. You just need to do it more often. That's what you tell me! ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice to have an actual list of the newspapers that you read. You refer to them often, but by the time I get home I can never remember which paper you were talking about at the time. :)

    ReplyDelete