Friday, July 24, 2009

Attitude and Behavior

Today I was considering how attitude affects our behavior. When life happens, I tend to not always be the most optimistic, especially when hurt or sick. One of my grandsons was hit by a ball yesterday and lost a bottom tooth. When I called to ask how he was doing, he said, "Great." When I asked how it was at the dentist, again, "Great." And he even had money from the tooth fairy to put in his wallet. He said that yesterday was a Great Day. He has a Great Attitude and Behavior!

2 comments:

  1. HOORAY! Mom.... I really like your layout! It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Beary Bee! I love the layout! Please stop changing it! hahaha!

    But i have to say i would take the side of little nephew hit in the face with a ball boy, i don't know if you use names. SOmetimes i have my negative down looking moments, but mostly i stay positive! Wooooot!

    ReplyDelete